EASY GLITTER POLISH REMOVAL
Many of us like LOVE to wear sparkly glittery shining shimmering splendid nail polish.
but why is it a pain to take off?!?!
This is a tutorial on how EASY PEASY, effort free and how much time you would save in taking off glitter nail polish :)
This is the secret. No, this is not white nail polish. it’s.. ELMER’S GLUE. yes, you’ve read it right! our beloved childhood glue that we use the pointy tip to draw on the back of our paper before sticking it to our notebooks!
As stated in the Elmer’s Glue-All packaging. It is multi-purpose, it is for ALL your (gluing) needs; it is safe and non-toxic! SO… I poured it into a nail polish bottle for convenience! :) I use this as a base coat when I feel like having a Glitter Manicure. —- it is the base coat for ALL my glitter polishes! This does not only save me time.. It also saves me money! all the nail polish remover and cotton pads i have saved. This base coat is also good for a one day manicure! PERFECT for a girl like me who often gets bored with the designs on her nails and wants to change them everytime. :)) but it’s perfect for a long wearing manicure too! you just need to secure everything with topcoat.
I find alot of nail enthusiasts reviewing the elmer’s glue as a base coat but end up taking out the nail polish piece by piece. here’s a tutorial how to take off the nail polish out of you nail —- whole.
making the base even is key. I use this technique. I really want to take the nail polish out whole to preserve the nail art that I have, and less cleanup!..
Here are the steps :
1. apply the glue base coat. make sure that the glue would be covering all the spots of your nail and avoid having bald spots!
2. let the glue completely dry! you’ll know when it turns clear.
3. put your glitter on!!! :)) what could make this even harder to take off right? GLITTER POLISH!
4. what’s even harder?? put GLEQUINS (sequins+glitter) !! :) and top coat
5. after some time , you get tired of your glitter nailpolish.. you take them off. by starting with pushing it through the sides to make it loose.
6. just pull .. and sometimes it will just pop off if it’s completely dry. the sides of your nails and the portion near your cuticles will be the part to hold the nail polish together.
7. here’s the final stage. clean nails with polish remover and in just 5 seconds or less. TADA! clean nails :)
PS: this is not my original idea. this technique is only one of the many available easy glitter removal. this just works for me :)